The $80k email formula

how one email generated in $80k in course sales ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hey Anonymous

Way back when I was just starting my first online business, I signed up for just about every marketing course you could imagine.
 

  • Paid Ads,

  • SEO,

  • Social Media,

  • Email Marketing,

  • ​You name it.
     

​Some were good, others…well…less so. 😠


But, to this day, one story still stands out.

I heard Ryan Deiss talk about the year his company took off…and an $80,000 email that saved them from the brink.

Basically, he'd had incredible growth that year, with rapid reinvestment…but wound up owing an extra $80,000 in taxes (which he didn't have).

What did he do?

He sat down and wrote an email. ✍

(Definitely not what I would've done…I probably would've panicked.)

And, almost like magic, that email campaign netted him the $80k he needed to pay his tax bill, and then some. 

At the time, the thought of pulling in over $80,000 from an email seemed unbelievable. But, on a subconscious level, it drove me. For years, I couldn't get that idea out of my head.

I developed a strong desire to earn 5 figures from ONE email, and I spent a lot of time going down dead-ends in pursuit of it. I followed every trend:
 

  • Getting the copy just right,

  • Getting the list just right,

  • Finding the right price point,

  • Having an awesome graphic designer.


While all of those things are important, at the end of the day, they're not what really matters.

They're the tactics, not the strategy.


What matters - what helped me cross that $80k mark and beyond - was having the right strategy in place. 🏆

Knowing how to get in front of the right people, and demonstrate for them the impact you can have on their lives and businesses.

Fast forward to today, and it's now my personal mission to help other business owners grow their incomes as rapidly as possible.

I help them find the same groove that I found, by building a strategy that works: every single time.

If you need that strategy - if you're still looking for your own $80k email to help your business take off - my team can help.

➡ Click here to schedule a call with me and my team.

We'll go over your current roadblocks, and map out the best growth opportunities that will ABSOLUTELY work for you. You'll leave the call with a clear sense of EXACTLY what you need to do to hit $80k...or $100k, or $500k a month.

Talk soon,

Bryan


P.S. The teams and I have 17 spots on our calendar as I press send. 📅

Unsubscribe
1910 Madison Avenue Memphis, Tennessee 38104

No comments