MEGA GUIDE: 3 steps to optimize your website.

Want to 2x the leads you get from your website?

Most anyone can with 3 simple optimizations... 
 
  1. Is your homepage converting 10% of visitors to subscribers?
  2. Are your top 10 blog posts converting 20% of visitors to subscribers?
  3. Are your 5 most linked to articles bringing in 5,000 visitors per month from Google?

If you answered no to any of these, you have some SUPER low hanging fruit to pick ASAP. 

Now the good news.

I just published an update to my Website Optimization mega guide.

It will walk you through each of the 3 major optimizations, show you what to do and give examples for you to follow.

Click here to get my 3-step guide to optimizing your website 
Here is what's inside: 
 
  • Learn how to use the Upside Down Homepage to 5x the conversions on the #1 most visited page on your website
  • Discover how you can quickly identified your most visited pages and in less than 1 afternoon turn them into a sales team for your product
  • See how to use Content Upgrades on your most popular blog posts and website pages to blow your visitors minds, deliver tons of value and get 100s of new subscribers. 
  • Learn a VERY simple yet rare SEO strategy that can take pages on your website that are getting 0 traffic and turn them into to ranking results in Google (i've literally never seen anyone else teaching this - it's a super power - someone could build a niche agency just doing this for other people)  

Get the full run down here...

Read my 3-step guide to optimizing your website (and DOUBLING your leads)

-Bryan Harris 


PS: I guarantee the results of my coaching. If you don't ROI your investment in hiring me in < 90 days you get your money back (and I give you $1,000 to hire another coach). 

So, if you want me to help you optimize your website, let's talk. I'll create a custom marketing plan for you, give you the marketing playbooks we use in my business and coach you daily until you hit your goal. I want to make it nearly impossible for you to fail at hitting your revenue goals.

Schedule a marketing strategy session now to learn how I can help you. 

Unsubscribe
1910 Madison Avenue Memphis, Tennessee 38104

No comments