How I 10x-ed my business.

It's WAY Easier than you think. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
I want to let you in on a little-known secret about sales.

Higher prices lead to more sales.

I know that sounds strange the first time you hear it. Most people fear that if they raise their prices, they'll drive away customers.

In reality, the opposite is true.

To demonstrate how (and why) this works, I want to tell you about how I grew my sales 400% by charging 10x more for my product.

You see, a few years ago, my business lived or died by new product launches. I'd rush to get a killer product done, have a great launch, see a huge jump in sales…and then nothing.

I counted on each new launch to drive my business to the next level.

It was high effort (and high stress)…with only mediocre results.

And, even worse than the mediocre sales numbers were the mediocre results my clients were getting.

Once in a while I'd get a raving review, but most of the time, clients never even finished the course.

I felt dejected.

I knew my system worked, but I started to doubt just about everything about my business.
 
  • Is my product really that terrible?
  • Am I bad marketer?
  • Do people even want what I'm selling?
  • Should I just…quit?

I was on the verge of giving everything up when my friend Grant said something I thought was insane.

He suggested I 10x my price.

My jaw dropped.

There I was barely making ends meet, struggling to get sales, and he was telling me not just to raise my prices…but to raise them by a factor of 10???

Over the next 5 minutes, Grant explained 3 fundamental truths that have forever changed how I think about business.
 
  1. Every market has tons of products in the $200-$1,000 range.
  2. Each of those markets has WAY more people than you'd think who are willing to pay 10x more for a more personalized experience.
  3. Finding those high-ticket clients is actually easier than finding lower value clients.

To be honest, I was super skeptical at first…but at that point, I was willing to try just about anything.

So, I put together a new tier of my course. It included more access to me and custom execution plans to make it more personal (and keep clients accountable).

Then, I sent out an email to my list.

Within 48 hours, that one email drove multiple sales at the new, 10x price.

I made more money in a few days than I'd made in the past few months.

I dove all-in, and haven't looked back since.

Here's why it works:
  • Clients who pay more are more engaged and more likely to get transformational results.
  • This means you have better reviews, more raving fans, more repeat purchases and referrals coming in.
  • The higher price means you can afford to pay more to acquire new clients, so more, better marketing channels start to open up for you.
  • This creates a positive spiral, so you can make a better product, build a better team, and attract even better clients along the way.

In other words:

When you create a high ticket offer, everything about growing your business becomes easier.

It is THE #1 shift that drove GrowthTools above and beyond $1,000,000 in sales, every year.

And — money aside — this high-ticket strategy drove my sense of passion and purpose through the roof.

Rather than feel dejected that no one finished my course, I LOVE seeing that almost every single client uses my strategies to make powerful, sustainable breakthroughs in their businesses.

Honestly, it's the reason I get up in the morning.

And none of that would have happened if I hadn't mastered the art of high-ticket sales.

So, this week, I'm launching a new mastermind:

My goal is to create an elite group of 20 business owners and help them launch and scale their first High-Ticket Offer.

This is for a select group of entrepreneurs who are ready to move fast, make no excuses, and commit to 6-figure results.

How it will work:
  1. You'll have a 1:1 call w/ me to kick things off.
  2. My in-house high-ticket sales expert, Sam Hill (the guy I hired to create and run our program), will conduct a series of live High-Ticket Offer workshops exclusively for this group. He will coach you through creating your offer, installing your sales funnel (no ad spend required), and setting yourself up to scale fast. 
  3. My team and I will give you a custom marketing plan to bring in a steady flow of new high-ticket customers—so you won't be stuck with an awesome offer but nobody to sell it to.
  4. You'll get access to a Voxer mastermind where you'll get direct feedback from Sam and me.
  5. Not only will you have a ready-to-sell offer (even if you're starting from scratch), you'll also have an "attack plan" to immediately generate leads and sales.

(And best of all, that plan will NOT require you to spend a dime on advertising.)

Interested in joining us?

Click here to schedule a time with my team and get the full details. <<<

Here's what will happen next:
  • You'll share a few quick details about your business
  • My team will contact you at the time you scheduled, gather more info, and run through a strategy session with you to see if you'd be a good fit
  • If there seems to be a mutual fit and you see the value in working together, we can talk about what it would look like to partner together to grow your business

Here's the link to schedule your call now.

There is a limited number of slots available on our calendar, so grab your spot now if you want to learn more.

- Bryan

Unsubscribe
1910 Madison Avenue Memphis, Tennessee 38104

No comments