That time my launch flopped

simple launch plan  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Hey, 

Embarrassing story time.

Back in 2012, I built my first piece of software: an iPhone app called Ad-Quiz. My partner and I spent $2,000 to get it made and ready for prime time.

Then, with the powers of our brilliant minds combined, we came up with the following marketing plan:


Step 1: Put it on the App Store

Step 2: ???


The results?

We did $615 in sales. For a grand total of -$1,385 in profit.

If you've ever launched to the sound of crickets, you know the feeling. If you haven't, take it from me—it sucks.

Fast forward two years. 

I decided to launch a coaching program. Determined not to repeat the same mistakes, I figured it might be a good idea to have a plan in place.

Instead of simply announcing my coaching program to the world and expecting customers to materialize out of thin air, I…


Step 1: Methodically built an email list of people who would likely be interested in buying


Step 2: Wrote a carefully structured (but easy to follow) sequence of emails leading up to the launch


Step 3: Put together a basic sales page based on what I saw working for others
 
The program sold out within 2 hours of the first email that gave people a chance to buy. So I doubled the price and restarted the sequence to a new segment of the list.

It sold out again. Over the next year or so, it sold out in minutes every time I had new spots available.

Since then, I've evolved this simple launch plan and helped literally hundreds of clients customize it for their business. It's been used to sell everything from online courses about Dungeons & Dragons, to health and wellness coaching, to physical journals and other ecommerce products, and more. 

And the results speak for themselves. Here are just a handful of recent results clients have reported:

Do you want results like this for your first (or next) launch?

It doesn't take a big email list.

It doesn't take any budget for Facebook ads (no ads are required at all, in fact).

It doesn't even take a 100% finished product. 

This week, I'm looking for 10 business owners who are committed to launching and want to be coached through a proven step-by-step plan (backed by guaranteed results).

If that's you, book a call with my coaching team now to get all the details on how we can work with you.

We'll move fast and work alongside you every step of the way so you never get lost, stuck, or hung up on what you should do next.

90 days from now, you can already have had your best launch ever. All it takes is the right plan customized to fit your business. I'd love to show you what yours would look like.


- Bryan


P.S. Spots are limited, so get on our calendar now and a member of my team will call you at the scheduled time.










Unsubscribe
1910 Madison Avenue Memphis, Tennessee 38104

No comments