My Top Performing Email Hooks of 2021

Here's what's working in email marketing this year. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
There is 1 SUPER simple way to get your emails opened. 

Write great subject lines.

A great subject line grabs peoples attention and makes it nearly impossible to not click.

Last week I had our marketing team pull our best performing subject lines from 2021 so I could share them with you. That way you don't have to try to reinvent the wheel.
 
  • Riff on them.
  • Model them
  • Steal them

Just whatever you do, don't try to reinvent the wheel by writing subject lines from scratch.
 
Steal my 12 best subject lines of 2021 (.google-sheet)

I hope this helps you!

-Bryan

Unsubscribe
1910 Madison Avenue Memphis, Tennessee 38104

No comments