Let's play a game.

I'll show you an offer from a real business and you rate it on a scale of 1-10.

(1 being "nobody will ever buy this" and 10 being "shut up and take my money.")

Ready? Here's the offer:

"I equip expert leaders & boutique consultants with alpha leadership content that engages, endears, and establishes faithful followers."
.
.
.
.
.
.
(⬇️ Scroll to get my rating ⬇️)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So, what's your verdict?

I've got it right around a 5—which is why I think it's such a great example to study.

That 4-6 range is exactly where the vast majority of offers from coaches, course creators, and consultants fall.

Not horrible. Not great. Just kinda whatever.

Typically, it's not the thing you sell that sucks...it's the way you describe it.

The good news? It doesn't take all that much work to bump a "5" offer up to an 8, 9, or even sometimes a 10. And I can show you.

Last week, I workshopped the offer you saw above alongside Sam Hill (our Head of Sales at Growth Tools) during a pop-up workshop on Zoom.

I clipped the 5-minute segment where we rewrote it so you can see a handful of tweaks that could make it MUCH more compelling... 

And how you can use the exact same approach to add some "pop" to your offer.

Go here to see how to level up your offer. <<<

Image

If you feel like your offer is confusing, boring, or wrong for your audience, check out the 5-minute video now.

Also, keep your eyes peeled for another pop-up Zoom workshop soon. :)

- Bryan

P.S. Want me to conduct a full-scale audit of YOUR offer and create a custom plan to scale it beyond $10k/month? 

Click here to schedule a free Strategy Call.

On the call, we will:

  • Pinpoint the goals you have for your business
  • Walk you through a predictable marketing system that can help you hit them
  • Show you what it would look like to have us at your side, coaching you through every step of implementing that system

Go here to grab one of the remaining spots while they're still available