When you email your list, what's the response?

  • Option A: Tons of replies and sales
  • Option B: Total silence

Over the last 8 years, I've experienced it all.

And along the way, I've developed a copywriting process that makes it nearly impossible to write crappy emails. It's led to $10,000,000+ in course and coaching sales.

Today, I'm sharing that email copywriting process for the first time!

Are you interested?

If so, I'm hosting a pop-up workshop on my personal Zoom account TODAY at 1pm CST (2pm EST | 11am PST) to show you How to Get a Massive Response from Your Next Email!
 
Click here to get the link to join!
Click here to get the link to join (my Zoom account is limited to 100 people).
 
You'll learn the 3 pitfalls that get your emails ignored—and specific ACTIONABLE tips to overcome each one. Whether you feel like you suck at writing or you're a seasoned copywriting pro, you'll walk away with something you can use immediately.
 
You're going to see:

  • Proven intro prompts that'll instantly grab your subscribers' attention (and keep you from getting stuck)
  • The 3-part framework I use to eliminate the boooooring parts that cost you sales
  • How to get WAY more people opening your emails with unconventional subject lines

Plus, I'm going to open up my email swipe file and walk you through some of the best performers (and biggest flops), so you can see it all in action.
 
We may even workshop an email or two together!
 
Here's the link one more time to get the private Zoom link and details. <<<
 
I'll see you there.
 
- Bryan

P.S. I did one of these pop-up workshops last week on a different topic and the room maxed out, so get there 10m early and you should be fine!