Hey! Quick reminder..

An hour from now, I'm hosting a free Zoom hangout to show you exactly how to get a massive response from the next email you send!

I'm pulling out some of my best-performing recent emails (along with some duds) to show you simple, actionable tips you can use to level up your email copy.

I may even workshop an example or two in real time (*sweats nervously*).

Click here and I'll shoot you the private Zoom info for this special Pop-Up Workshop.

Plus, I'm bringing in a special guest who is a brilliant copywriter in his own right (and one of my favorite people to bounce ideas off of). 👀

So if you feel like your emails should be getting a better response...

If it feels like your list has lost interest...

Or if you're just not CONFIDENT when you hit that "Send" button…

Click here to get the info to join me on the Zoom call. <<<

Writing great emails is a superpower for growing your business. Today, I'm going to give you the tools you need to up your game.

See you there!

- Bryan

P.S. My Zoom account only holds 100 folks at a time, so arrive a few minutes early to get your spot!