4 years ago, I was exhausted.

From the outside looking in, everything was great:

  • Revenue was way up 
  • We'd added a bunch of awesome people to the team
  • I was super proud of the products we were making

The problem wasn't the results.

The problem was that I'd become massively burned out on the #1 activity that was responsible for those results in the first place: creating content.

For 3 years straight, I'd published one long, in-depth blog post every week. It's what I was known for.

Naturally, I was terrified that scaling back my content production even a little bit might end up wrecking all the momentum we'd spent years generating.

So the whole team came together one day with one question in mind:

How else can we grow?

The answer ended up being so obvious I felt like I owed myself a punch in the face.

It turned out, when we actually analyzed exactly where our leads were coming from, blog content was nowhere near the top of the list.

Meanwhile, guest trainings, interviews, and other partnerships—something I spent only a fraction of my time focusing on—were by far our biggest source of leads. If you compared them on a chart, it basically looked like this:

Image
*mind = blown*

We immediately changed course. All that time I'd been putting into blog content went into generating bigger and better partnerships instead.

(In fact, we went 1.5 years without publishing a new blog post.)

The results? We 10x'd our list growth over the next year. And I probably 10x'd my sanity. :)

Since then, we've implemented a mandatory 90-Day Review process for not only our employees, but also our coaching clients. It's specifically designed to:

  • Focus your attention on the small number of actions that will actually drive meaningful results
  • Prioritize stuff you enjoy doing
  • Trim the stuff you hate (whenever possible)
  • Eliminate "shiny object syndrome"
  • Prevent burnout

In a nutshell, it's the "guardrails" that stop you from pouring MONTHS of energy into soul-crushing strategies that don't move the needle and kill your morale.

With Q1 in the books, now is the perfect time for you to conduct this 90-Day Review process in your own business.

That's why I adapted our 90-Day Review into a short guide that'll walk you through each step of the process.

  • It's based around 5 simple questions
  • You can do it in under 30 minutes
  • You'll walk away with clarity and focus for Q2
Want me to send you a copy?

Just click here and I'll email it to you right away.

However the year has gone so far, your next 90 days can be 10x better than your previous 90 days.

But you won't discover how until you pause, zoom out, and consider the bigger picture around your business.

That's what this short guide will help you do.

- Bryan