Out of the 1,000+ course creators my team and I have coached, there is 1 thing almost all of them have had in common…

They were significantly underpricing their course.

This is so common that any time a new client has done $10k in course sales in the last 12 months, the first thing we do is analyze their pricing.

Why? Because the upside is massive.

I have seen businesses 2x and 3x their course revenue by tweaking their pricing.

With that in mind—when is the last time you evaluated your pricing strategy?

Even if you haven't launched your course yet, thinking about pricing now will put you miles ahead of your competition down the road.

That's why I just recorded a 10-minute, unfiltered video to give you the "Cliff's Notes" of the in-depth course pricing blog post we published earlier this week.

I pulled up the post, flipped on my camera, and went off-the-cuff on the 5 key steps you should take to make sure you are properly pricing your course.

Go here to check it out now. <<<

Don't leave money on the table when you kick off your first (or next) launch.

- Bryan

P.S. Want my team to audit your course strategy and find 2-3 small tweaks you can make to skyrocket revenue in the next 90 days? Go here to schedule a free Strategy Session and we'll start digging in.