No good contacts? Here's what to do...

Every good partnership starts with this. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
I know what you're thinking.

You watched this week's 6 Figure Months Training, but you're still stuck.

You're thinking:

"That's great Bryan, but how do you land a partnership with no connections?
...If I knew a zillion business owners, I'd have already reached out."


I used to have that problem.

When I was just starting out, I didn't know anyone.

All I had was a vision for my business,, and the hunger to make it work.

Fast forward a few years, and I have a full roster of CEOs on speed dial.

Getting to this point wasn't easy, but it forced me to be smart about how I worked, and to zero in on exactly the right steps I needed to take to build powerful partnerships.

Now, you can benefit from my sweat and toil.

We've turned building successful partnerships into a clear, scalable system. In fact, we've made it nearly impossible to fail at this system.

A BIG part of that is helping you land your first few deals.
 
  • We teach you everything you need to know.
  • We teach you how to reach out.
  • We even find the leads for you…over 100 of them.

Because guess what:
 
Finding and pitching the right leads, is hands down the #1 most important part of the partnership process.
 
And, with our system, it's almost impossible to screw up.

Bryan

Unsubscribe
1910 Madison Avenue Memphis, Tennessee 38104

No comments