Need help planning out your week?

The ONE business action to take on Sunday. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

The ONE ACTION To Take on Sunday

Sunday is the most important day of my business week.

(And before you ask…No, I'm not a workaholic).

 

I think weekends are sacred. They're essential for winding down, relaxing, and getting ready for the week ahead.


And I always prioritize being completely offline.

But, there is ONE THING I do each Sunday.

And I honestly believe it's the most important working time of my week.

Every Sunday, I take 30 minutes to plan out my week ahead.

I look at my quarterly goals, and I decide what actions I need to take this week to move towards them.

That simple act helps keep me centered, and has helped me grow my business at a pace most entrepreneurs would gawk at.

So, right now, I want you to invite you to do the same thing.

Take a second to sit down, and write out what you're going to do this week.

What actions will really move the needle for your business?

 

  • Where are you going to get more clients?
  • How are you going to increase sales?
  • What can you, right now, to double…or even triple your targets?


If you don't know (or if it takes more than a minute to come up with a few good ideas)…

Give me a call.

On it, we'll help you craft a clear path to rapid, sustainable growth.

 

  • There is absolutely no reason for you to feel stuck.
  • There is absolutely no reason for you to struggle to find clients.
  • There is absolutely no reason for you to waste one second of your week.


Click here to schedule a 1:1 strategy session with us.

We have 7 spots left tomorrow, and 9 on Tuesday. Grab them while they last.

Talk soon,
Bryan

Unsubscribe
1910 Madison Avenue Memphis, Tennessee 38104

No comments