Happy Friday!

Since the deadline for our new product launch mastermind (Sell It, Then Build It) is only a few days away, I wanted to give you an idea of what's possible when you have an experienced team in your corner to help you launch.

Because even though this is the first time we've offered this mastermind program…

It's NOT the first time we've helped businesses like yours launch products. :)

Below, you'll find 4 launch case studies from our coaching clients (all within the last year).

Check them out and imagine what could be possible for your business if you apply to join us before next week's deadline!

Case Study #1

Client: David Martin

The Product: Christian Creative Academy, a faith-based membership site for people who want to publish books or create online courses.

Image

Launch Results: $36,097 in initial launch revenue—before he even finished building the product!

What He Said: "It is possible to pre-sell something, and you can do so in an ethical way...That was a great learning for me, and I really appreciate Growth Tools leading me through that process.

"You guys have helped me really breakthrough into a place where I now have a very clear flagship product and a very clear demographic that I am aiming at to send traffic to and to bring people to and to serve on an ongoing basis, which actually is a huge breakthrough for me."

Check out the full case study <<<

Case Study #2

Client: Johnn Four, the founder of Roleplaying Tips, a website that helps people who play tabletop role-playing games become better game masters.

The Product: The Epic Adventure Building Game Plan, an online course that helps game masters create better stories for their games.

Image

Launch Results: Johnn generated 299 sales @ $97 each for a total of $29,000 in initial launch revenue.

What He Said: "I had struggled to get something to launch state for 18 months...Feedback from the Growth Tools team improved my sales page, offer, and emails, but they also gave me the confidence and accountability to keep going even though I thought of changing directions a couple of times.

"Now I have a core product to include in my other marketing operations, and I have a clear and proven model for launching future products."

Check out the full case study <<<

Case Study #3

Client: Adrienne Luedeking, the founder of Fruitfully Alive, a blog that teaches people how to finance their dream life through freelancing.

The Product: Freedom Through Freelancing, her online course and coaching program.

Image

Launch Results: Adrienne generated $60k in launch sales—which was 3x her previous launch!

What She Said: "Before Growth Tools, my efforts at growing my business were scattered and out of focus. I work hard on it every day, but I wasn't sure I was really going for the best opportunities, or spending my time on the right things, and hitting my income goals seemed like a far-away dream.

"Since joining, I have a targeted plan to work on every day, resources to help me, and coaches to give me feedback and get me unstuck. I know that with those resources, I am going to hit my goals this year."

Check out the full case study <<<

Case Study #4

Client: Paul Kelly

The Product: The Excel VBA Handbook, an online course that teaches people how to build software applications using Excel.

Image

Launch Results: Paul generated $25k in sales (while doing less work than his previous launches)

What He Said: "My business was pretty good but I felt there was a lot of areas that could be improved. My signups have increased. I am converting more customers than before and sales are up a considerable amount. In fact, I did more sales in the first 8 months of this year than all of last year."

Check out the full case study <<<

This is what's possible when you stop trying to go it alone in your business.

Instead of letting the hundreds of things you could do for your launch overwhelm you, we keep you focused on the handful of things you should do. 

If you're tired of second guessing every decision…

If you'd love to have a clear, focused plan to get sales for your product before you invest in creating it…

And if you don't want to let another year go by with nothing but ideas to show for it…

Apply now for one of the 15 spots in Sell It, Then Build It—Our 4-Week Mastermind for Launching Your Next Product.

We'll take a closer look at your business and run you through a Strategy Call to make sure it's the right fit for you.

You must get your application in by Wednesday, June 2 to be eligible, so don't wait!

- Bryan