"I'll never do an online product launch again."

By the time you finish this email, those are the 8 words I want to convince you to say.

Why?

Because I wish I had said them years ago.

Now, when I say "online product launch," I'm talking about the traditional launch playbook that 99% of course creators and coaches follow.

You know, the kind of launch that causes you to do things like this to your wall:

Image

This was me mapping out an online course I wanted to launch back in 2014.

  • Each orange sticky note was a module. 
  • Each yellow sticky note was a video I would need to record for those modules. 
  • Those videos were often 15-20 minutes long. Sometimes 30.

Keep in mind, this was just the PRODUCT. The actual launch (and all the bells and whistles involved) was taking up two more whiteboards just like this.

Creating and launching online products has become the entrepreneurial version of writing a book...

Millions of people start the process. Only a fraction finish it. And an even smaller fraction actually sell enough to make a living.

The traditional launch playbook is a recipe for 3 things:

  1. Stress
  2. Procrastination
  3. Building something people might not even want to buy

In other words, it's the reason most online product launches either flop or fail to ever get off the ground.

Meanwhile, a far simpler approach that practically guarantees a successful launch has been sitting under our noses for years…

Instead of building your product and stressing over whether people will actually buy it…

...sell your product—THEN build it.

This is the exact approach that crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter have used to eliminate those "what if I launch and nobody buys?" fears for millions of people.

Yet for some reason course creators, coaches, and consultants almost NEVER launch products or services this way.

It sounds simple (and maybe even obvious), right?

Sounds like something I probably started doing the second it dawned on me, right?

Lol. Guess again.

I spent another FOUR years burning myself out with "build it, then sell it" course launches (to unpredictable degrees of success). 

It wasn't until I launched a product called Partnership Accelerator that I finally committed to trying things the simpler way.

Instead of spending a single second filming videos, creating lessons, plugging them into a platform like Teachable, building a website, and slowly descending into madness, I just did this:

  1. Outlined the basic idea (a live class where I would teach 50 people how to land their first partnership)
  2. Boiled it down into a simple offer
  3. Sent out a handful of emails
  4. Pre-sold all 50 spots @ $500 each — with the promise that I would deliver the product over a reasonable time period

I sold it, THEN I built it. And something crazy happened...

My email list didn't revolt. Nobody objected to buying something they wouldn't receive immediately. I wasn't met with silence and blank stares. 

Instead, people LOVED getting the opportunity to "get in on the ground floor" of something new. They felt invested and excited. It felt like a chance to be part of something special. 

The results?

It sold just as well—if not better—than all of my previous launches (with 99% less stress). After the initial launch that allowed me to create the product, it went on to bring in over 6 figures in sales.

Oh, and did I mention creating the product was actually fun?

Instead of spending months working in the dark and stressing over whether people would buy, I was free to create the product with confidence people wanted it.

Turns out that it's a lot easier to build a product when customers have already put money in your pocket, validated your idea, and removed all the risk from your launch.

Do you have an idea for a product or service that you're dying to start selling?

If so, I'd love to help you use this proven approach to have your most profitable (and low stress) launch ever.

Next week, I'm launching a brand new program for 15 people who want to pre-sell their next product or service so they can launch to an eager crowd of paying customers. 

It's called Sell It, Then Build It: A 4-Week Mastermind for Launching Your Next Product.

Over the course of 4 weeks, my team and I will work with you to...

  • Transform your rough idea into an irresistible offer you can sell immediately (BEFORE you put an ounce of energy into creating it)
     
  • Create a high-converting email sequence based on tried-and-tested templates we've used across hundreds of launches in every niche imaginable
     
  • Map out a simple plan to deliver your product after you sell it
     
  • Build a list of leads who are eager to buy from you (you don't need a huge existing audience to make this work)

The bottom line?

You'll have a team of marketing veterans in your corner guiding you through every step to launch and sell your product with confidence.

By the end, you'll not only have everything you need to launch—you'll literally have your first wave of customers who have already pre-ordered your product or service. 

You won't be procrastinating. You won't be stressing over launch minutiae that doesn't matter. You won't be polishing every last detail of a product you're not even sure people will want. 

You will be getting paid to bring the idea you've been dreaming about to life.

Important: This is a hands-on, done-with-you program that we are limiting to 15 people only. 

Enrollment opens Monday and it will fill up fast. So mark your calendar and keep an eye on your inbox!

- Bryan