Today is February 3rd and there are 11 months left in the year.  

What are you going to do with your 11 months?

Last year I worked with a trainer at my gym to create a plan of attack to cut my weight to 192lbs by the end of the year.

We focused on having a simple plan and taking consistent daily action. It was amazing how empowering and exciting it was to see the plan on paper. Once I had someone guide me through what to do, it demystified the process and made it extremely doable. 

Oh, and besides just FEELING good about my goal. I actually hit it.

It's crazy what a simple plan can do.

But plans of action aren't just for personal goals like finances, fitness, personal development etc...

They are extremely effective in business too.

Take us for example.

We doubled our Growth Tools revenue and profit last year. Now, I'm not saying this to brag, but I just want to show you what a simple plan can do for you.

And I can honestly say that there is no way we would have doubled our revenue if we didn't have a clear plan in place. No way.

I see too many business owners that are just "winging" it. Hopping from strategy to strategy and tactic to tactic.

Hoping and praying that something will magically work.  Spinning their wheels with nothing to show for it.

Do you want a plan of action to DOUBLE your business heading into 2020? 

If so, as a Growth Tools user, I'd like to invite you to a private 1:1 planning session with me and my team.

We (my team) had a meetup last month and all agreed that "We need to offer 1:1 planning sessions to all of our Growth Tools users!". So I have opened up 20 spots on our calendars over the next few days to host these.

Details on the 1:1 Planning Session:

1. The planning sessions are 45-minutes
2. You'll tell us about your business so we have full context
3. We'll help you identify some of your biggest opportunities to grow your business
4. We'll show you behind the scenes of what's been working for us
5. You'll learn what it would look like for us to work together to help you build and execute your full plan.

(Note: These planning sessions are for those already taking action and seriously interested in investing in and growing their business. If you are at a stage where you aren't spending at least 5 hours a week on your business, this won't be a good use of your time.) 

There are 20 sessions available and will go quick, so schedule yours now.

Schedule Your 1:1 Planning Session Now

Talk soon!