Last week I let you know that we're currently looking for our next 15 (well, 7 now) dream clients who want to:

  • Hit $10k/months consistently
  • 2x revenue
  • Quit their day job
  • Retire their spouse

Like recent dream client Michelle who recently joined our 1:1 coaching program:

  • She's now hitting $20k/months consistently
  • Has already doubled revenue ($265k this year)
  • Is full-time in her dream business
  • Husband is contemplating retiring due to her success

Michelle:

"My business has grown by nearly 50% over the year. I've employed 2 more people and expanded my product range. For the first time ever I earned more than my husband in a year. He's thinking of retiring from his job. 

Stories like Michelle's are why I'm putting together a mastermind group and personally helping each member hit their goals/achieve their dreams. 

Not only will you have a proven plan that's personalized to your business and know exactly (step-by-step) where to focus next…

…none of the strategies in the plan will require you to spend a dime on advertising.

… and you can certainly hit the $10k per month mark without missing out on dinners with your family.

Would you like to join us? (7 spots remaining - don't wait!)

Schedule a time with my partners-in-crime Daniel or Will and they will get you all the deets.
 

-Bryan