Three years ago, I received a 2.5-minute voice message that ended up being worth six figures to my business. 

A coach I'd hired named Sam Hill sent it to me via a nifty little app called Voxer:

Image

Yes, I saved a screenshot of it. Don't judge me. :)

What made that short message so valuable?

At the time, I was working on scaling up my first high-ticket offer. But there was a particular question some prospects had that kept tripping me up during calls.

Fortunately, Sam had already solved the exact challenge I was facing 10 times over with clients across multiple industries.

In that 2.5-minute message, he recommended a subtle change to the way I was explaining my offer that immediately changed the results.

After implementing Sam's suggestion, I started converting 50% more of the prospects I'd struggled with previously—which had a six-figure impact on sales over the next few months.

The crazy thing is that Sam didn't give me some kind of slimy "sales guru" Jedi mind trick, either. It was just a tiny shift in the way I described the offer that made it easier for people to understand.

That's the value of having someone in your corner who has already done what you are trying to do.

And it's one of the many reasons why I'm so freaking excited Sam is joining us for the High-Ticket Mastermind.

Not only is he going to lead 4 live workshops to help you create your offer, funnel, script, and more…

He's also going to be available for you via Voxer just like he was for me. (Plus, I'll be in there answering your questions too!) 

And that's on top of everything else we're doing to make your success all but inevitable:

  • My team and I will study your business and create a step-by-step marketing plan to get a consistent flow of quality leads into your funnel
     
  • You'll get 1:1 coaching to help you implement the plan (so you stay accountable and never get stuck) 
     
  • We'll find 100 partnership leads for your business—so you can quickly get your offer in front of warm audiences full of your ideal customers

Sam and I are standing by to help you execute, but you have to apply now if you want to be part of this exclusive group of 15 business owners.

Enrollment closes tomorrow, so you have to book a call on our calendar for today or tomorrow in order to be considered.

This is for you if:

  1. You are a consultant, coach, or course creator who would love to generate more revenue by working with fewer (and better) clients
     
  2. You want to package your expertise around a scalable, productized offer that doesn't require you to create new content
     
  3. You don't have the time (or desire) to become a marketing guru, and would rather follow a proven plan with constant feedback from my team
     
  4. You want to get clients without pumping money into expensive paid advertising channels like Facebook

Click here to apply now and see if the High-Ticket Mastermind is a good fit for your business. <<<

There is a limited number of slots available on our calendar, so grab your spot now if you want to learn more.

- Bryan