Remote sales struggles? We're here to help (COVID-19)

COVID-19 is changing the way many of you sell and I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that my team and I are here for you in these difficult times.

Here are 2 ways we can help right now:

1. Access our Remote Sales Survival Guide

This is a collection of resources and advice for sales teams that suddenly have to work from home or sell to buyers whose lives have just been turned upside down. Please share it freely with your coworkers and friends for whom it could be of value.

Access the Remote Sales Survival Guide

2. Ask me about remote sales on my upcoming live Q&A session

Join my upcoming live Q&A session on remote sales where I answer your questions on making remote sales work in these difficult times.

Sign up for my live Q&A session and submit your questions

If you can't attend the session live, you will still receive a full recording to watch at your own convenience.

Do let me know if there's anything else we can do to support you and your team in these challenging times.

Stay strong,
Steli

No comments