Alright, today I'm going to do something I've never done in the past…

See, yesterday I delivered my FINAL live training for course creators and coaches of the year.

Over 1,000 awesome folks joined me to learn the step-by-step process for 10x'ing your course or coaching leads in January — WITHOUT buying Facebook ads or creating new content.

Normally, you'd need to have registered for the training in order to access any of the recording.

Buuuut it hasn't exactly been a normal year, has it?

And the LAST thing I want is for you to head into 2021 feeling uncertain, timid, or scared about growing your biz in the new year.

So I chopped out the most CRITICAL 10-minute chunk of yesterday's training because I believe it will shift your perspective on what's possible for your business in 2021.

You don't have to sign up. You don't have to pay to get access. You don't even need a lot of time to digest it.

Give me 10 minutes and I will open your eyes to a completely different way to attract leads to your course or coaching business next month.

Go here to watch the training now. <<<

You're going to learn:

  • The only lead-gen strategy course creators and coaches need in order to get to consistent $10k+ months
     
  • How we used this strategy to 2x our revenue 3 years in a row
     
  • The "Content Gap" technique that will get influential companies in your industry to send you free leads and customers
     
  • And more!

Here's the link to check out the 10-min training.

When the clock strikes midnight on New Year's, I want you feeling freaking PUMPED about everything you're about to implement in your business.

This video will get the wheels in your head-turning.

- Bryan

P.S. What if I helped your business become one of our biggest case studies in 2021?

I'm looking for 15 coaches or course creators who want my team to personally help them implement the strategy you'll see in the video linked above.

If you want us to create a step-by-step plan to help your business reach your dream results next year, go here to schedule a time to chat with us.

  • You'll tell us what you want to accomplish in 2021—from revenue goals to lifestyle and beyond
  • I'll put my team to work on mapping out a custom marketing plan to help you hit those goals
  • We'll coach you through every single step of implementing that plan, with constant feedback and adjustments along the way

All you have to do to find out more is schedule a time to talk here.