Happy Monday!

Bryan here...

Can't stay long because Monday is my meeting day :)

But before I hop on my next call, I wanted to drop by and see if you'd want to work with me and the team...

What will we work on?

Adding $120k+ to your business over the next 12 months. (hopefully a lot quicker)

But let me rub off some of the razzle-dazzle first...

* You gotta hustle. Just because we will work together for 12 months doesn't mean we can lollygag around. We'll tell you what to do, but YOU gotta do it.

* You might not collect the whole $120k over the next 12 months, but the goal is that your business will be pulling in AT LEAST $10k/month MORE at the end of the 12 months.

* You CAN'T be a people avoider.

* This is a serious and legitimate business and there IS a serious investment involved.

Now...

If you're still here.

Here's the spoils...

*You'll get a clear and customized revenue roadmap with the exact steps you need to take.

*You'll be surrounded by me and my team of proven marketing vets and growth experts who will coach you, train you, and hold you accountable.

*You'll be in a business that you'll be proud to tell mom about.

*You'll be in a business that is custom-tailored for you.

*You'll have a business that you can pass down to your kids.

*You'll have a business that doesn't rely on Facebook ads.

And I'm sure I'm leaving a ton of good stuff out.

Plus, I'm sure you've got a ton of questions...

So let's do this.

I'd like to invite you to a private 1:1 planning session with me and my team.

⇒ Book a time and fill out the short app here

Then Will, Daniel, or Brian will give you a call to get to know you a little better, answer any questions you may have and see if you'd like to join our Growth University program.

Just so you know...

This is NOT some hard pitched sales call.

Here's why...

There are PLENTY of people for us to coach.

The problem is not getting coaching clients, the problem for me is making sure we're coaching the right people and that we are the right coach for them too.

This is a casual interview.

If we're a good match.

We'll simply ask if you want to join us.

If not...no worries...

==> Here's the link to book your call

Book a time today and let's chat and see if it's a good fit.

Chat soon,
Bryan