Today, I want to give you a tool that's been a massive help to our business in 2020.

But first, quick backstory...

This all goes back to last year.

You know, the ancient times of 2019. When masks were for Halloween and using Zoom outside of work made you a huge dork. :)

I wanted to open up a new growth channel for our business.

A reliable "lever" we could pull every month to generate new clients for our coaching program in 2020.

There were a TON of potential strategies to try, but one in particular quickly rose to the top of the list:

Hosting a monthly live webinar.

It wasn't like we hadn't done webinars before.

Back when we sold online courses, I hosted them regularly.

(That's part of the reason why I knew they could be so effective at generating new customers.)

But several years had passed since I'd hosted one.

Our product had changed. Our best fit customers were a little different. I was feeling a little rusty at doing a live sales presentation.

So I figured it would be helpful to find a few webinars that were crushing it at the time and study up on them.

Sounds easy enough, right?

NOPE.

It turned out that studying webinars so you can learn what's working is a MASSIVE time suck.

The process usually went something like this:

  • Hunt down a bunch of webinars
  • Do some internet sleuthing to figure out which ones are actually converting well
  • Register and brace myself for a bajillion emails
  • Realize there's no way I can actually show up and sit through all of them
  • Die a tiny bit on the inside :(

Eventually, I said screw it.

Instead of wasting hours of my own time trying to reverse-engineer all these webinars, I finally hired someone to build me the ultimate Webinar Swipe File.

I sent her links to 16 of the best-converting webinars I could find and she recorded them, transcribed them, outlined them, screenshotted all the slides, and put each one in a Google Doc with time-stamped links.

Instead of having to carve out 3 hours to watch webinars, I could just pull up a doc, skim it, and go straight to the parts I actually wanted to swipe and apply to my own, like this:

The result?

I was able to create a webinar for Growth Tools this year in a fraction of the typical time.

Better yet, I was confident from the start that it would convert well. And it did.

The first time we ran it alone generated $134,891 in sales.

That's the power of studying proven webinars.

Today, I want to share one of those proven webinars in my swipe file with you—so you can see what it feels like to study a successful webinar at light speed.

  • It's from an online course creator named Kelsey Baldwin
  • She used it to sell her course about Adobe InDesign, The InDesign Field Guide
  • Her "transition to pitch" section is SUPER natural, and I recommend studying it

It's applicable to all types of products, but course creators especially will want to check it out.

Here's the link to explore it. <<<

Welcome to swiping webinar tactics the smart way. :)

Enjoy!

- Bryan

P.S. If you're noodling on the idea of creating a webinar for your business (or your clients' businesses) in 2021, make sure you're ready for our soon-to-be-announced Black Friday deal. :) Click the link below to hop on our "First Look" list on Messenger and you'll get access to it 12 hours early!

Join the "First Look" list on Messenger so you don't miss the deal!