How I create reality distortion fields

Steve Jobs wasn't the only person who could create reality distortion fields. Most really good sales people do it all the time.

And while it can be a great blessing in life—it can also be a curse.

I know this from firsthand experience. 

At some point, you become so good at sales that people will buy whatever you're selling.

You become so good at understanding how to talk with people that they'll get on board with your proposal.

Check out my new YouTube video

New video: How I Create Reality Distortion Fields (And Why I Protect Myself Against Them)

But sometimes the ideas you propose aren't good. Sometimes you're just wrong, because, you know, even when you're very convincing and charismatic, you're still a fallible human. 

You can be great at leading people, but if you lead them down the wrong path, things won't end well.

I've learned how to protect myself, and the people in my team, against my own reality distortion fields. I share this in the latest episode of my vlog.

Check out my latest video: How I Create Reality Distortion Fields (And Why I Protect Myself Against Them)

Keep it real,
Steli

PS: This is my new YouTube channel. I'll start sharing some next-level content there in 2020. Subscribe now to make sure you don't miss out :)

No comments