the 5 ways I chose to optimize our SaaS sales process

Last week I shared some techniques for winning in hyper-competitive markets. Today, I'm going to focus on the sales aspect in particular, and give you a 5-step plan for out-selling the competition.

I talk about why it's so important to kill complexity, and how to design simple sales systems that close more deals in less time. 

Maybe you're familiar with my concept of the A-C-Q funnel, and have heard me talk about the importance of reaching, qualifying, and closing your ideal customers.

In my latest post on the Close.io blog, you'll get actionable advice for implementing these ideas into your sales process. And you'll learn how to create focus, flow, and excellence so your sales team can crush their numbers.

Check out 5 ways to optimize your SaaS sales process (or scroll down to the bottom of this post to watch the 30-minute webinar I gave).

Go get'em!
Steli

No comments