Linkedin discussion (Malaysia)

Dear Baju Uniform, (Sales Manager - Creeper Design)

Not sure if you managed to receive my prior email.

I have been eyeing your profile over the last few weeks and wanted to reach out to you sooner rather than later.

I cover your industry in Linkedin across the region and could not help but to read about the growth of your company.

My team helps companies across APAC, brand and hire great talent and I would love to share with you how other companies leverage on Linkedin technology as a great source for talent and branding for your organization.

Would be great to catch up sometime next week if you are free.  


Thanks,
Jenny

Ps. Do let me know there is another person I ought to reach out to, should this not fall within your remit.


Jenny Choo

LinkedIn Talent Solutions

Asia Pacific

www.linkedin.com/in/jennychoo

 

No comments