Why does it take Close.io 3 months to plan a team retreat?

Even though we started out as a tiny team in a little office in Palo Alto, over time we've transformed into a 100% remote startup. But every six months we all get together as a team: pick a city, fly everyone in, and spend an intense week working and bonding together.

But with almost 30 team members in 11 different countries, it's not just expensive, but also quite complex.

So why do we do it? Why spend all that time, money, and energy for a week of being together? And how do we make sure it really pays off?

That's what I talk about in my latest video.

How_to_crush_remote_team_retreats.png

We share the details of how we plan, organize, and lead winning team retreats, with a practical day-by-day breakdown, and much more! Check out my latest post on the Close.io blog.

Go get'em!
Steli

PS: We're looking for a rockstar Product Marketer to join our team. Do you know someone amazing I need to talk to? Please send them my way and I'll owe you one. 

No comments