How to handle the "I don't have time" objection on the phone

When you're making sales calls, there's one line you'll hear again, and again, and again:

"I don't have time to talk with you now."

You could respond in many different ways—but today I want to share what's worked best for me, and what I've been teaching my own sales reps at Close.io.

Check out my latest post on the Close.io blog where I tell you how to handle the "I don't have time to talk" objection.

Go get'em!
Steli

PS: For most sales teams, the biggest challenge is actually one step earlier in the sales process: It's not that they loose too many prospects once they speak with them. They simply don't talk to enough prospects in the first place, because they waste too much time manually working through lead lists, listening to dial tones, ring tones, and voicemail messages. 

Close.io solved this problem by building a predictive dialer right into our CRM. That means you can now talk to more prospects in less time. Sales reps won't have to keep wasting time on the phone anymore, and can seamlessly move from one sales conversation to the next. You can learn more here and try it out totally free for 14 days.

No comments