Here's how you turn a bully prospect into a paying customer

Dealing with an overly pushy prospect? Someone who's disparaging you, your product, or your company? My team and I encounter these kinds of prospects on a regular basis, and we've gotten very good at handling them.

There are generally 3 kinds of "easy answers" to this problem:

  • You walk away.
  • You fight back aggressively.
  • You do whatever you can to accommodate the prospect.

Neither of these is what I suggest. They're crude instruments to handle a delicate issue.

Instead, there's a simple tactic I taught my team to turn bullies into buyers. And today, I want to share it with you.

No negative emotions, no underhanded tricks, just a very effective way to disarm the aggressor, and remove the drama.

Check out my latest post on the Close.io blog where I share how to turn bully prospects into paying customers.

Go get'em!
Steli

No comments