If you're giving discounts to win deals, read this

Think you need to give discounts in order to win deals? Most sales reps and companies do. They give out discounts way too often. And that's not good for them, nor their reps, and not even their customers!

But few people actually know how to handle discount requests, and how to win MORE deals by discounting less. Which is why I'm sending you this email today.

In my latest video I cover:

  • How to know when you should give discounts, and when you shouldn't
  • Why discounts can hurt your business in ways you don't even know
  • The most common mistakes to avoid when giving discounts
  • The right way of giving discounts
  • and more!

Check out the newest post on the Close.io blog, and hit reply if you have any questions for me!

Go get'em!
Steli

PS: We're hiring our first-ever Director of Marketing. Do you know someone amazing I need to talk to? Please send them my way and I'll owe you one.

No comments