My secret trust-building sales superpower

Authenticity might just be the strongest force in sales psychology.

When you have all the answers and everything's perfect, it's easy to be authentic. But when things don't go as planned, and you need to get a sales conversation back on track, there's only one thing you should do: show a little vulnerability.

This may not be my most popular post—there aren't any sales hacks in this onebut I'm sharing this for the small minority of readers who understand that mastering the fundamentals of sales is more important than constantly learning new tricks.

It took me a long time to learn this lesson myself, but it's benefited me in so many ways ever since. And today I want you to discover the power of vulnerability in sales for yourself.

Go get'em!
Steli

PS: We're looking for a rockstar Customer Success Manager and Product Marketer to join our team. Do you know someone amazing I need to talk to? Please send them my way and I'll owe you one. 🙏

No comments